“In music, it is not the notes on the page that move us
- it is the soul you instill in them that inspires great communication.
That is what it is to be a Mentor.”
- Ken Rabow
About Ken Rabow
Ken Rabow is the Mentor’s Mentor for troubled teens, young adults and their families.
- Founder and CEO of World Wide Youth Mentoring Inc.
- Creator and Course Designer of Mentor’s Professional Workshop
- Blogger for The Huffington Post
- Keynote Speaker on Mentoring Millennials
- Author of “The Slacker’s Guide to Success”
- Master Level Mentor of Young Adults since 2001
Mentoring Young Adults since 2001
Ken Rabow has been mentoring young adults for over 17 years now. The system he created was based on his work studying with Master Drummer Jim Blackley, who taught the art of life through drums.
For people seeking a new career in life coaching / mentoring young adults: Ken's system help transforms you from an interrogator focusing on the problems into a detective seeking solutions towards micro-successes and building personal self-worth. You shall become skilled in helping young adults redirect their mindsets towards a solution-based action plan. Judgment-free and individually tailored to every client.
Here are some of the things you will learn to work when mentoring young adults:
- Find their personal power to rise above their challenges,
- Learn positive ways to communicate and listen - free of fights,
- See and own their part in their present situations,
- Embrace a better way to succeed in life, school and relationships.
You will also learn unique, powerful methods to resolve issues such as:
- Depression in young adults and teens
- Anxiety in young adults and teens
- Video game addiction
- Pot addiction
- Mental health issues
- Anger in teens with Asperger's syndrome
Ken’s “outside-of-the-box” methods have had great success with people for whom traditional therapies, counselling and medications have not created the long-term success they had hoped for.